Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Okay...here we go again

I had a space of time, recently, where I decided not to continue with my Blog page. Not because I don't love writing for it, but because one person who accessed it, did not seem to feel I had the right to express myself freely, or possibly, at all.
At that point, I decided to just stop, if it was a problem for people.  I obviously do not wish to hurt anybody, but if I can't write what I want to write, then what's the point?
Since that time however, I have heard so much positive feedback from people who also read the site, that I figured I would fire it up again..
So...to the faint of heart, to the whiners and whimperers, or to those who choose to believe the world revolves around them, so much so, that everything I write must surely be aimed directly at them....I say...hold onto your hats because you could be in for a hellova ride.  There ya go.
I have just returned from Ontario!  Bonnie, my oldest daughter, had a gorgeous baby boy, who arrived five weeks early.  No warning at all, he simply decided to come into the world on his own terms.  Fortunately, he is healthy and doing extremely well, gaining weight steadily from the 5lbs 2oz he was born at, on March 30.  Cranbrook is not an easy place (certainly not a CHEAP place) to get a flight out of, on short notice.  I did manage to get out though and was there the very next day.  Expensive though it may have been, I would have walked there if I had to, because I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
Every time I am lucky enough to to see, hold, and love a brand new little baby, I figure it is one more chance for this old world to get things right.  One more chance for a new heart, for new eyes, for a new mind, for a new soul, to remind us there is hope.  Welcome to the world
"Cameron Jones Davies".
Your Grammy adores you!

1 comment:

Coral said...

Awww, so precious...My eyes got teary! Congrats on becoming a Grammy yet another time over!! xoxo