Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5, 2011

Okay...so my New years Resolution didn't get too far down the road before I started fudging on the terms.  Still, here I am once again and it is only the 5th.
If any of my cousins are reading this, I am desperately waiting for update photos from some of you guys for our giant family history video.  Cam, Sandy, Mark, and Brian.  I need to hear from you guys so I can wind this thing up.  It sould be really cool when it is done and will hopefully be a place for some of our history to be kept that might otherwise be forever stored in boxes, albums, closets and memories of people who are no longer here.
It is a dreary, gray, dismal day out here in Cranbrook.  Cold and nasty. Good day to stay inside if you can.  Sadly...I cannot.

No comments: